SOUND FRONT COMMUNITY. This is an amazingly well cared for home and it shows! Almost 3100 sq ft of finished space sitting on a 3/4 acre lot in beautiful Cypress Point II just a few miles to the Wright Memorial Bridge. Be in Kitty Hawk in minutes. Huge 2 car garage with a workbench and a large amount of unfinished space on the 2nd floor for storage. The second floor has a bedroom, full bathroom, game room and unfinished storage areas. Beautiful hardwood floors along with ceramic tiled bathrooms. Walls use 2x6 studs (not 2x4) to allow for extra insulation through out the whole house fro extra efficiency. Gas fireplace, range and tankless gas water heater along with a Generator hook-up. Enjoy the screened porch or the large deck. Partially fenced yard and very nicely landscaped. This is truly a beautiful home. Make an appointment and come see it for yourself. There is room to add a pool in the back yard.
Shelley O'Grady of Joe Lamb Jr & Associates
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 08, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Water Access
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Patio: Patio
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: 9 Foot Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Port Harbor To Powells Port
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Lot Size: Level