This house exudes character and is located in the desirable town of Nags Head. Watch the Sun rise over the ocean on one deck and see it set while sitting on the screened porch. Some of the amenities this property has to offer are stainless steel appliances, a bonus room on the mid level, mural paintings and much more! You will feel spoiled after a day at the beach, dip in the pool and then walk across the street to Tortugas Lie for dinner. That's called a good day! Come check out this location and become the new owner of a successful rental property.
Shelley O'Grady of Joe Lamb Jr & Associates
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 07, Page 27.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Screened Porch
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Pool: In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Screened Porch, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Master Bathroom, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Nags Head Oceanside
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Beach Front, Ocean Front
- Lot Size: Level